1964 Mercedes-Benz 230 SL 'Pagoda'
Sold For $39,600Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- 148 hp, 2.3-liter inline six-cylinder engine with electronic ignition
- Desirable four-speed manual transmission, newly rebuilt
- European delivery car example
- Features wonderful new tan convertible top, square weave carpet, and cognac leather
- Benefits from new spark plugs, front rotors, brake pads, brake lines, rear wheel cylinders, and master cylinder
- Equipped with factory hardtop, aftermarket radio, and power brakes
- Rides on new radial tires
- Offered from previous family ownership of 35 years
- Please note this lot will need to be collected from Auburn, Indiana