1988 Porsche 944 Turbo Rothmans Cup
Sold For $49,500Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- One of 36 built for the North American market; #86 Raced by Normand Boyer
- Comes with original CASC Log Book, Registered vehicle no. 3-1048
- First registered event was Rothmans 200 on June 17, 1988
- Porsche Club of America Racing logbook which dates back to 1998 where it raced at events in Mont-Tremblant, Mosport, Sebring, Halifax raceway, and Road America
- Previous owner Alain Goulet worked on the car since 1988 for Normand Boyer
- Current owner purchased from Alain Goulet in 2017 and had it fully serviced and prepped to be tracked