NOW INVITING CONSIGNMENTS
7 - 9 May 2020
Auburn Auction Park, Auburn, Indiana
RM | AUCTIONS
8-9 MAY 2020
Continuing the spring tradition for its 19th year, RM Auctions’ Auburn Spring sale will return to the historic Auburn Auction Park in Indiana, 8–9 May.
- The Antique Automobile Club of America Grand National Spring Meet will take place during the Auburn Spring sale at the Auburn Auction Park, offering a great opportunity to experience more classic cars. Joining the Antique Automobile Club of America this year will be the National Antique Oldsmobile Club and the NASH Car Club of America
- While at the auction, attendees can also check out the swap meet, car corral, food trucks, and vendors located around Auburn Auction Park.
- On Friday night, RM Auctions and the Antique Automobile Club of America will be hosting a terrific concert free to participants. The concert will feature a well known Motown band that has performed throughout the country.
- The city of Auburn offers several restaurants, wineries, and breweries to experience and savor.
- Explore beautiful golf courses in Auburn and the surrounding areas that offer scenic features and a unique challenge.
- Auburn and the surrounding areas offer several relaxing spas and specialty boutiques to meet all your shopping needs.
Looking to join us?
Contact our Client Service team for assistance with accommodations.
- 2019 – 1971 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL ‘Pagoda’ sold for $93,500 (est. $65,000–$75,000)
- 2019 – 1979 AMC AMX sold for $24,500 (est. $6,000–$10,000)
- 2017 – 2012 Ferrari 458 GTD Race Car sold for $462,000 (est. $225,000–$275,000)
- 2017 – One of the best overall results for Auburn Spring with $10.2 million in total sales
- 2016 – 1968 Shelby GT 500 sold for $159,500 (est. $110,000–$125,000)
The auction is approaching fast, and consignment space is limited. Follow the instructions to the right to consign your car today. The event will attract the top collectors and enthusiasts from around the globe into one room while your car is sold. As market leaders in the collector car industry, you can rest assured that RM Sotheby’s will exhaustively research, market, and present your vehicle to the people it needs to reach.