1940 Packard Custom Super Eight One Eighty Club Sedan
Sold For $24,750Inclusive of applicable buyer's fee.
- Inline eight-cylinder engine; three-speed manual transmission
- Never undergone a full restoration; has been repainted
- New interior and mechanical work completed as needed
- Optional radio and heater; clock
- Luggage rack
- Bumper guards and fog lights
- Classic Car Club of America (CCCA) Full Classic
Please note that this car is in fact a club sedan, with a formal sedan-style roof covering.