2014 Ford Shelby GT500 Super Snake Prototype
- Outfitted for the collection of Mr. Les Baer, noted owner of Shelby prototypes and development mules
- Featured in Guns & Ammo Magazine’s November 2015 Tour of the Baer Collection
- Delivered new to John North Ford in Emporia, Kansas
- Retained by Shelby American in Las Vegas, Nevada from May 2014 to December 2014
- Oxford White livery with Guardsman Blue stripes
- 850 hp, hand-built 5.8-liter all-aluminum supercharged V-8 engine
- Tremec six-speed manual transmission
- Second owner from new; just under 2,500 miles recorded
- Exclusive Super Snake trimmings and accessories: Shelby Recaro seats, forged aluminum wheels, and Wilwood brake package
- Accompanied by original window sticker, Shelby American documentation, order sheet, owner’s manuals in pouch, service records, and car cover
LOOKING FOR DOCUMENTATION AND INVENTORY?
LOG IN or Create an Account for further information such as history files, production certificates, restoration documentation, service invoices, owners' manuals, and accompanying parts, please click the button below to view any additional documentation and parts included with this lot.